This morning around 4:30 a tanker truck carrying propane overturned, blocking traffic and puncturing the tank. The driver was injured but was safely removed from the truck cab and transported to a nearby…Read More
About this Site
This site exists to keep you informed on the happenings at the OEM and on current EM news throughout the region, state and country. Our goal is to provide a valuable online resource for other emergency responders, the public and the media.
Development of this site is funded by a grant from the US Department of Homeland Security, administered by the State of Texas Governor’s Division of Emergency Management.
Recent Updates –
- Reminder: Drone Practice Flights Scheduled for Tomorrow, May 23, 2018
- Wednesday Evening Update on US-59 HAZMAT Incident
- Drone Practice Flights Cancelled for Tomorrow, May 17
- Update on HAZMAT spill Near Rosenberg & Beasley in Fort Bend County Texas
- Reminder: Drone Practice Flights Scheduled for Today, May 10, 2018
- CERT Assistance Needed at the 2018 Extreme Weather Ready Expo
- Emergency Preparedness Supplies Tax Free Weekend, April 28-30
- Reminder: Drone Practice Flights Scheduled for Today, April 19, 2018
- Volunteers are Needed!
- March/April 2018 Community Preparedness Newsletter