FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Fort Bend County, Texas — During hurricane Harvey’s impact and in the days immediately following, Fort Bend County Judge Robert Hebert issued evacuation orders in many areas of the county in…Read More
This morning the Judge Jodie Stavinoha TX-99 bridge over the Brazos River just north of I-69 on the Grand Parkway has been reopened to one lane in each direction. At this time, tolls are…Read More
On September 3rd, a team from the US Army Corps of Engineers and the Center for Robotic-Assisted Search and Rescue (CRASAR) ran an air boat through the Canyon Gate subdivision of Cinco Ranch…Read More
NWS Update September 5th at 11:00 AM The National Weather Service and Gulf Coast River Forecast Office report that all river levels in Fort Bend County are still falling. A front with a few…Read More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – PARA PUBLICACIÓN INMEDIATA FORT BEND COUNTY, TEXAS — Fort Bend County Judge Robert Hebert has changed the evacuation orders for some areas adjacent to the Barker Reservoir. Portions of neighborhoods…Read More
About this Site
This site exists to keep you informed on the happenings at the OEM and on current EM news throughout the region, state and country. Our goal is to provide a valuable online resource for other emergency responders, the public and the media.
Development of this site is funded by a grant from the US Department of Homeland Security, administered by the State of Texas Governor’s Division of Emergency Management.
Recent Updates –
- Fort Bend County is not engaging in aerial spraying at this time
- Contact a Case Manager
- All Evacuation Orders for Hurricane Harvey Available Online
- Community Event for Hurricane Harvey Survivors – September 16th!
- Fort Bend County Residents Can Choose Between Three Disaster Recovery Centers
- Well Water Test Pick-up and Drop-off Locations
- Bagged Debris is Allowed in Fort Bend County
- CORRECTION: Fort Bend County Toll Roads Resumes Tolling Monday
- Governor Greg Abbott Visits Fort Bend County
- Fort Bend County UAS Operations Video