On December 6, Fort Bend County HAZMAT 5 was dispatched to assist Missouri City fire department with air monitoring for a gas well head that was releasing. In addition to HAZMAT 5 and…Read More
About this Site
This site exists to keep you informed on the happenings at the OEM and on current EM news throughout the region, state and country. Our goal is to provide a valuable online resource for other emergency responders, the public and the media.
Development of this site is funded by a grant from the US Department of Homeland Security, administered by the State of Texas Governor’s Division of Emergency Management.
Recent Updates –
- Frequently Asked Recovery Questions
- McHard Road Gas Well Update 3
- McHard Road Oil Well Incident – Update 2 – Dec 7, 2017
- Fort Bend County Hosted DataWing Flight Academy for Drone Pilots – Jan 8-12
- McHard Road Oil Well Incident – Update 1 – Dec 6, 2017
- November December 2017 Community Preparedness Newsletter
- Drone Practice Flights Scheduled for Tomorrow, November 2, 2017
- December CERT Course ; Fri-Sun Dec 1-3, 2017
- Wilderness First Aid, December 2017
- Fort Bend County is not engaging in aerial spraying at this time