The Expo takes place on Saturday, June 2, 2018 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, in Hall E.
CERT Support Volunteers are Needed in the Following Capacities:
- Activity Monitor
- CERT Volunteer Registration & Hospitality
- Vendor Traffic Control (indoors)
Shift times vary according to assignment.
Sign up as a CERT support volunteer here:
Register for yourself only. If you need assistance registering, contact Marni Rosen at 832.393.0920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the Extreme Weather Ready Expo!
The 2018 Extreme Weather Ready Expo
CERT Volunteer Management Team
For more information, contact:
City of Houston CERT Coordinator
Mayor’s Office of Public Safety & Homeland Security
G-317: Community Emergency Response Team Training Course
▪ Disaster preparedness ▪ Fire suppression ▪ Disaster medical operations
▪ CERT Organization ▪ Terrorism and CERT ▪ Light search and rescue
▪ Team organization and disaster psychology ▪ Course review and disaster simulation
For more information or questions:
Edward Norman at 281-238-3428 or email@example.com
Registration is available at www.preparingtexas.org
Click “Create Account” if you do not have a Preparing Texas Account or
Click “Log In” if you already have a Preparing Texas Account